Hello First Grade Families!
These are all resources your first graders will be familiar with! We use them in the classroom all the time!
Your child will have access to audio books, read alouds, leveled books, videos, quizzes and more. This resource is free for families until June 30, 2020. Please email me if you need your access code re-sent to you.
All students should be on Lexia at least 3 times each week and for a minimum of 20 minutes.
We listen to these sometimes during snacktime!
(username: wpgfbes/password: books)
Click: K-1 Card Login
Class code: 602645
*Students will need to use their individual picture codes as their password
Username: gormanfb / Password: bookflix
Username: atcummings/ password- teach
ELA and math printables for your child (grades K-8)
Enrichment and accommodation resources for all grade levels.
Brain Break Ideas for Home Learning
- movement breaks: wall pushups, going for a walk, running in place, stretching, jumping jacks etc.
- snack break
- spending 10-15 mins on your child’s preferred activity (legos, board game etc.)
- spending some time outside, playing with chalk etc.
- drawing a picture or engaging in an arts and crafts activity
- singing and dancing to a song
- Go Noodle: fun brain breaks we use in the classroom sometimes
* Email: email@example.com* Leave a note in your child's home-school folder.
* Phone: 617-846-5509 x3232
* Should an emergency or time-sensitive issues arise, you can contact the office at 617-846-5509 and I will be notified immediately.
Monday - Art
Tuesday - Physical Education(Students must wear sneakers to participate.)
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - Computers
Friday - Science