Winthrop Middle School PTO
WINTHROP MIDDLE SCHOOL PTO 2017 - 2018
60 PAYSON STREET
WINTHROP, MA 02152
CONTACT - WINTRHOPMSPTO@GMAIL.COM
OFFICERS: Linda Straccia, - President/ Finance Officer
Doreen Araujo, - Vice President
Tanji Cifuni, - Secretary
Please like our Facebook Page Winthrop Middle School PTO
Or join our Winthrop Middle School Groups
Winthrop Class of 2023
Winthrop Class of 2024
Winthrop Class of 2025
As well as our Winthrop Middle School Group
The PTO seeks to be a non-profit organization that exists for charitable, educational and scientific purposes to:
- a) To promote the education and well-being of all children at home, in school, and in the community.
- b) To provide a forum for discussion and foster communication between parents, administrators, educators, staff, and the community.
- c) To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of the WMS which are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- d) To promote volunteer programs and resources for the WMS.
- e) To sponsor projects and events for the benefit of the WMS community.
- f) To raise funds as required to provide for all the above objectives.
Meetings are held quarterly
Regular scheduled meetings begin at 6:30pm in the Middle School Cafeteria
MEETINGS REMAINING THIS YEAR
October 2nd, 2018
December 3rd, 2018
March 4th, 2019
May 6th, 2019